The uniform supply for Yakamia Primary School students is managed by the P&C. The uniform shop (located in the school hall) operates with the support of parent volunteers and helps generate valuable funds for P&C sponsored projects within the school.
The uniform coordinator Lenka, can be contacted by email at email@example.com or phone the school on 9892 5500 and speak with staff.
For the Yakamia Primary School Dress Policy visit our Dress Code Policy section of the website.
Uniform Shop Opening Times
Uniform Shop hours: 2.45pm – 3.30pm Tuesdays
Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit/Debit Card;
- Cheque made payable to Yakamia Primary School P&C Association Inc; or
- Direct Bank Deposit
Yakamia Primary School P&C Association Inc
BSB: 066 500
Account #: 1056 0575
Reference: Student’s Name
Items of school uniform can be purchased by:
- visiting the uniform shop during opening times
- completing and delivering an order form to the uniform coordinator by following the steps below:
- download the Uniform Order Form or collect a paper form from the school office or the uniform shop;
- clearly complete the order form and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to the front office or the uniform coordinator with payment details;
- you will be contacted by the uniform coordinator to confirm your order prior to making payment;
- when payment is received your order will be processed and delivered as per your instructions.
Order now, pay upon delivery (Term 4 2021 – Term 1 2022)
Uniform Shop by Appointment
New students to the school can make an appointment to view and purchase uniforms outside of shop opening times. Please email the uniform coordinator or arrange an appropriate time at the school office.
The uniform shop is unable to offer change of mind refunds. We will exchange sizes within 2 weeks of purchase, provided the item is unmarked, unworn and unwashed. Faulty goods will be exchanged or refunded as you prefer.
The uniform shop has limited secondhand uniforms available for purchase at the cost of a gold coin. Donations of good quality secondhand uniforms are greatly appreciated and can be left at the uniform shop or school office.
Future updates on uniform services including stock arrivals, new items, and price changes will be advertised through the school newsletter.
Green shorts, skort, skirt or green long pants
Red polo shirt with school logo
Red or green long sleeve school jumper or jacket
A plain red or white long sleeve shirt may be worn under the school polo shirt
Footwear – joggers or sandals with a heal strap
Green tights or green leggings may be worn under skirts
Green bucket hat
Green shorts, skort, skirt, or long track pants
House colour polo shirt with school logo
A plain red or white long sleeve shirt may be worn under the house polo shirt
Footwear – joggers
Green bucket hat